Want to brush up on managing business finances and avoid common mistakes? Have $ questions and want a casual forum with a banker? Join us for a great event! Free!
Here’s the program:
We'll start with banking and finance basics for small businesses and dive into the special topics related to startups with plenty of time for Q & A:
• Three steps for managing business finances
• Using software for your small business accounting
• Managing debt and building business credit
• Types of business debt and the pros and cons
• Business failure risks from a banker’s perspective
• Small business resources
Our speaker is Ty Browning, Bank of America’s local Small Business Banker for all of Eastern Washington and Coeur d’Alene. Ty specializes in complex lending, cash flow management and making banking easier.