- This event has passed.
Starting a Business First Steps Webinar
March 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
Register at: https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271337
Are you looking to start up a business but have no experience running one? Do you have an idea you are excited about and want insight into how to get started? Join Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor, Mia Johnstone, to hear about the basics of starting a business.
Topics that will be covered:
- Identify reasons for starting a business
- Self analyze your readiness for running a business
- Understand the conditions of running a business (ie possible long hours, stress management…)
- Brick and mortar business vs consulting/online business and their different levels of risk.
- Financial basics for starting a business
Mia Johnstone is a Washington Small Business Development Center Advisor. She loves copywriting, customer relationships, solid branding, and beautiful photography. She has an MBA and serves Mason, Pacific, and Grays Harbor County small businesses with Washington SBDC advising services.
A Zoom link will be sent to registered participants before the event.